Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Arutz Sheva reports on a suicide bombing that didn’t go exactly according to plan.
A soldier and three Arabs were injured at about 13:45 this afternoon when a PFLP suicide bomber blew himself up at the Bekaíot Checkpoint north of the community of Hamra.
The commander of the checkpoint suspected the 19-year-old Arab male who was approaching the checkpoint wearing a jacket on a hot day. The Nahal Hareidi soldier ordered the suspect to stop while he was several tens of meters away, firing his weapon in the air in accordance to protocol. The bomber then blew himself up, lightly wounding the checkpoint commander. A number of Arabs were injured in the blast as well, one moderately.
The injured soldier was transported to HaEmek Hospital in Afula. The moderately injured Arab was transported by chopper to the trauma unit of Jerusalemís Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital and the remainder, all Arabs injured lightly, transported to a PA hospital by Red Crescent ambulances.
So he ends up killing himself and injured three of his own people. While I doubt he technically qualifies for the 72 virgins, he does probably qualify for the Darwin Awards.
And despite the bad result for the PLO Arabs, a group did claim responsibility.
The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine militant group claimed responsibility for the bombing in a call to The Associated Press, saying it was a response to the Rafah incursion.
They may have to consider renaming themselves after this mess-up.