Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Guess who’s back?
It even looks like he is bugging the same soldier, who seems to be patiently telling him to shut up.
My advice to the tool would be to listen to the soldier and not intrude on military operations, unless he likes the thought of having the gun lodged where the sun don’t shine.
Update: What do you make of this “peace” tool?
Dare I say that he looks like he would actually enjoy having a gun lodged where the sun don’t shine.
(Thanks to Blue Octavo Notebooks for the tip)