The following two tabs change content below.
An Aussie immigrant to Israel, Aussie Dave is founder and managing editor of Israellycool, one of the world's most popular pro-Israel blogs (and the one you are currently reading) He is a happy family man, and a lover of steak, Australian sports and girlie drinks
Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST READ: Wall Up Against Waters’ Stance On Israel - July 6, 2015
- Proof 17-Year-Old Killed By IDF Was A Terrorist - July 6, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Father Films Young Son Trying To Provoke Israeli Border Policewoman - July 4, 2015
- Attempted Murder, Plain And Simple - July 3, 2015
- Flotilla-holes Pathetic “Aid” To Gaza - July 2, 2015
Meryl has suggested (well, actually implored) that I only allow everyone to vote only once in the finals voting round, rather than one vote per 24 hours. This suggestion has merits – for a start, it will be easier to identify any cheating.
I am torn. I understand where she is coming from, but one vote per 24 hours enables one person to vote for a few blogs in any one category (in case someone has more than one preference). Also, I thought that it may add to the excitement if you can vote a number of times.
I am opening up this thread to your comments and suggestions. What do you think is the better option, and why?