The following two tabs change content below.
An Aussie immigrant to Israel, Aussie Dave is founder and managing editor of Israellycool, one of the world's most popular pro-Israel blogs (and the one you are currently reading) He is a happy family man, and a lover of steak, Australian sports and girlie drinks
Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Encounter Between German Lady And Israeli High School Students At Auschwitz - April 28, 2015
- Roger Waters Turns His Attention To Robbie Williams - April 28, 2015
- Highly Disturbing: Brazen Support Of ISIS In Jerusalem? (Updated) - April 28, 2015
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
PLO Arab President Mahmoud Abbas meets British actor Ben Kingsley
Abbas: I really admire what you are doing.Kingsley: Thank you.Abbas: She was a great hero.Kingsley: He was a great hero.Abbas: Huh? Aren’t you working on a play about our beloved martyr Rachel Corrie?Kingsley: No. I think you have me confused with my colleague Alan Rickman. I am Ben Kingsley. You may know me from the Holocaust movie Schindler’s List?Abbas: Holocaust? What’s that?Kingsley: I am here for the screening of Gandhi, and to promote non-violence among your people.Abbas: I see. Abdul, will you kindly show our guest the door?