The following two tabs change content below.
An Aussie immigrant to Israel, Aussie Dave is founder and managing editor of Israellycool, one of the world's most popular pro-Israel blogs (and the one you are currently reading) He is a happy family man, and a lover of steak, Australian sports and girlie drinks
Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
PLO Arab President Mahmoud Abbas meets British actor Ben Kingsley
Abbas: I really admire what you are doing.Kingsley: Thank you.Abbas: She was a great hero.Kingsley: He was a great hero.Abbas: Huh? Aren’t you working on a play about our beloved martyr Rachel Corrie?Kingsley: No. I think you have me confused with my colleague Alan Rickman. I am Ben Kingsley. You may know me from the Holocaust movie Schindler’s List?Abbas: Holocaust? What’s that?Kingsley: I am here for the screening of Gandhi, and to promote non-violence among your people.Abbas: I see. Abdul, will you kindly show our guest the door?