The following two tabs change content below.
An Aussie immigrant to Israel, Aussie Dave is founder and managing editor of Israellycool, one of the world's most popular pro-Israel blogs (and the one you are currently reading) He is a happy family man, and a lover of steak, Australian sports and girlie drinks
Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Muslim Televangelist Speaks Of Danger Of Playing One’s Hand - May 26, 2015
- University Of Sydney Lets Lynch Off Lightly - May 26, 2015
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
PLO Arab President Mahmoud Abbas meets British actor Ben Kingsley
Abbas: I really admire what you are doing.Kingsley: Thank you.Abbas: She was a great hero.Kingsley: He was a great hero.Abbas: Huh? Aren’t you working on a play about our beloved martyr Rachel Corrie?Kingsley: No. I think you have me confused with my colleague Alan Rickman. I am Ben Kingsley. You may know me from the Holocaust movie Schindler’s List?Abbas: Holocaust? What’s that?Kingsley: I am here for the screening of Gandhi, and to promote non-violence among your people.Abbas: I see. Abdul, will you kindly show our guest the door?