The following two tabs change content below.
An Aussie immigrant to Israel, Aussie Dave is founder and managing editor of Israellycool, one of the world's most popular pro-Israel blogs (and the one you are currently reading) He is a happy family man, and a lover of steak, Australian sports and girlie drinks
Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Photo Of The Day: When Ahmed Met Sally Edition - October 9, 2015
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
Singer Ricky Martin has responded to concerns raised after he wore a PLO Arab keffiyeh scarf with the slogan “Jerusalem is ours” written in Arabic.
“I had no idea that the kaffiyeh scarf presented to me contained language referring to Jerusalem, and I apologize to anyone who might think I was endorsing its message,” Martin said in a statement released Monday by his New York-based publicist, Ken Sunshine.
I am also guessing he had no idea about the hand gesture he made, and would apologize to anyone who might think he was endorsing its message.
Now that he has cleared that up, he can go back to educating the ignorant.