The following two tabs change content below.
An Aussie immigrant to Israel, Aussie Dave is founder and managing editor of Israellycool, one of the world's most popular pro-Israel blogs (and the one you are currently reading) He is a happy family man, and a lover of steak, Australian sports and girlie drinks
Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
I have always been curious as to how effective pro-Israel blogs like this one are. We like to think we are, but do we really play a significant role in shaping people’s opinions, and influencing their hearts and minds? Or do we play a more minor role?
Please take the time to answer the poll question. And if you really want to help, please leave some more details in the comments – such as which blog(s) influenced you the most, how effective you think pro-Israel blogs are, how you came around to support Israel (if you did), how we could improve in getting the message across, and anything else you would like to add.
Note that you can comment anonymously, so don’t hold back.
I think this can generate a very thought-provoking, and interesting discussion, so I encourage you all to participate.
Update: If you are a pro-Israel blogger, please point your readers to the poll and encourage them to respond. It is in all of our interests to ascertain our effectiveness, and analyze if we can do things better.