Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
Australia’s Mufti Sheik Taj al-Din al-Hilaly makes some despicable comments.
“If you get a kilo of meat, and you don’t put it in the fridge or in the pot or in the kitchen but you leave it on a plate in the backyard, and then you have a fight with the neighbour because his cats eat the meat, your’e crazy.”If you take uncovered meat and put it on the street, on the pavement, in a garden, in a park, or in the backyard, without a cover and the cats eat it, then whose fault will it be, the cats, or the uncovered meat’s? The uncovered meat is the disaster. If the meat was covered the cats wouldn’t roam around it. If the meat is inside the fridge, they won’t get it.
Isn’t that true, Mr Snookums?”
The next day, Hilaly responds to the criticism generated over his comments.
“Not representing Australian values? I am as Australian as halal vegemite. In fact, I am responsible for getting it off the banned list.”
But seeing this does not stem the tide of criticism, Hilaly changes tact…
“Ohhh, the pain, the pain.”