Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
Australia’s Mufti Sheik Taj al-Din al-Hilaly makes some despicable comments.
“If you get a kilo of meat, and you don’t put it in the fridge or in the pot or in the kitchen but you leave it on a plate in the backyard, and then you have a fight with the neighbour because his cats eat the meat, your’e crazy.”If you take uncovered meat and put it on the street, on the pavement, in a garden, in a park, or in the backyard, without a cover and the cats eat it, then whose fault will it be, the cats, or the uncovered meat’s? The uncovered meat is the disaster. If the meat was covered the cats wouldn’t roam around it. If the meat is inside the fridge, they won’t get it.
Isn’t that true, Mr Snookums?”
The next day, Hilaly responds to the criticism generated over his comments.
“Not representing Australian values? I am as Australian as halal vegemite. In fact, I am responsible for getting it off the banned list.”
But seeing this does not stem the tide of criticism, Hilaly changes tact…
“Ohhh, the pain, the pain.”