Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
But of course, as Bagel Blogger explains, help would be nice.
We have managed to gain some good corporate Sponsors, more are needed.
Each day we sail forward solving navigation problems with our sextant, maintaining direction, resolving programing problems and trying to foresee other complexities before they arise.
We have the need of a creative and well versed writer for Press releases to the media.
There’s a cabin vacant for someone who is not scared of knocking on doors and asking questions, if you’ve got belief in your abilities and you’re looking for a challenge then climb aboard.
It’s only when you take on these responsibilities does the enormity of the situation and the work required become apparent. Akiva, Chaim and Aaron are putting together the graphics and website, there’s a need for a volunteer with possibly PHP experience.
The team could do with some motivated volunteers, if you’ve got a lot to offer including demands on your time, then jump aboard what is going to be the biggest promotional event of the Jewish Blogging World.
I can attest to the amount of work involved, which is a major reason why I decided to step aside for now. So please help if you have the time and inclination.