Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
Over two weeks ago, I pointed out the case of Agence France Presse (AFP) photographer in Gaza, Mahmoud Al Hums, who won a prize in the China international competition for a photo he took, a prize he promptly dedicated to “Palestinian martyrs.”
Now I see he has won another prize, and again made no effort to hide his bias.
A Palestinian photographer for AFP has won an Arab award for a picture of the funeral of a Palestinian child killed during an Israeli strike on the Gaza Strip.Mahmud Hams, 27, a native of Rafah, bagged the prize for photography of the Arab Journalism Awards handed out by Dubai Press Club at the end of a two-day Arab media forum in Dubai on Wednesday.
The US$15,000 prize “is a boost which will prompt me to work with more enthusiasm”, said Hams. “I am happy to be able to convey the Palestinian people’s daily reality.”
How can AFP knowingly use photographers who are clearly biased, and are making no secret of their real agenda?
Let’s find out.
(Tip of the hate to Elder, who looks at some examples of Hams’ work, and how they clearly reflects his bias).