Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
What is shocking is the fact that this bias against Israel extends to their Weather site.
It all starts if you have the temerity to search for Jerusalem. In such a case, you receive 3 possible options:
– Jerusalem, null
– Jerusalem, OH
– Jerusalem AR
Needless to say, clicking on the Jerusalem without a country leads to the weather for Jerusalem, Israel.
Now if this was the only instance of weirdness, then I might even put it down to an innocent mistake. But like a bad infomercial, there’s more.
If you go to the Weather Location Selector for the Middle East, you are presented with a list of countries. Gaza and the West Bank are listed as countries separate from Israel.
And it gets worse. If you select Israel, a list of cities is displayed, which includes:
If like me, you are infuriated by this politicization of the weather, then you can contact CNN here.
And be sure to spread this around and have others complain to them.(Hat tip to the good citizens of Beit Shemesh for pointing this out to me)
Update: Here’s my latest post on the subject.