Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Palestinian Father Films Young Son Trying To Provoke Israeli Border Policewoman - July 4, 2015
- Attempted Murder, Plain And Simple - July 3, 2015
- Flotilla-holes Pathetic “Aid” To Gaza - July 2, 2015
- Antisemitic Numbskull Of The Day: John Curchod - July 2, 2015
- Zionist Watermelons of DoomTM - July 2, 2015
Teddies and bunnies are taken into exams and sat on the desks, as if to be without them for three hours would induce hysteria and fainting spells. Soft toys are left along with the flowers at the scenes of fatalities. Wherever they are, they are truly hideous, beyond kitsch. By making our children fall in love with such ugliness, we are preparing them for a life without taste.
Given Greer’s penchant for making tasteless comments, I am assuming she was up to her (hairy) armpits in teddy bears as a child.