Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- The Demise Of Knife Man - October 12, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Palestinians Answer Question “Is Stabbing Israelis Heroic?” - October 12, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: Shot Through The Heart, Guess Who’s To Blame Edition - October 11, 2015
- Palestinian Bombing Attempt Followed by Lying Attempt - October 11, 2015
- MUST WATCH: This Is How The Palestinians Raise Their Children - October 11, 2015
Rally for Gaza : Palestinian children hold candles during a rally calling for the end of Israeli sanctions on the Gaza Strip in Gaza City. (AFP/Mahmud Hams)
Before you allow your heart strings to be pulled, ask yourselves why we have not seen these palestinian children at rallies opposing the Qassam rocket attacks on Sderot, aimed at killing innocent people, which have precipitated the sanctions on Gaza.
Trust me. These kids might be holding candles now, but they’re bound to be holding detonators or guns in the not-too-distant future.