Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
Meet the woman who hijacked an Air New Zealand flight demanding the pilots take her to Australia.
She’s a 33-year-old who’s originally from Somalia, and is apparently the first hijacker in history to threaten to bring down a plane by eating another tub of ice cream.
Well, actually, she threatened to blow up the plane by claiming she brought 2 bombs on board. And looking at her, I’m sure most people would have believed she was hiding something under her shirt.
She also managed to stab both pilots.
As blogger JammieWearingFool notes, most media outlets are reticent to reveal her name, although at least one has reported she is Asha Ali Abdille.
Hmmm. A Somalian with the name Asha Ali Abdille, who hijacked a plane.
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?