Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Roger Waters Turns His Attention To Robbie Williams - April 28, 2015
- Highly Disturbing: Brazen Support Of ISIS In Jerusalem? (Updated) - April 28, 2015
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
Instead, she’s gone Arabic.
Halle Berry has revealed the name of her newborn daughter: Nahla Ariela Aubry.
The baby girl, who was born Sunday is the first for the Oscar winning actress and her model boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry.
A day after Nahla’s birth, Aubry’s sister, Eugenie, told PEOPLE, “It’s been a long time since we’ve had a new baby in the family. It’s very exciting.”
Nahla means honeybee in Arabic, says Michael D. Cooperson, associate professor of Arabic at UCLA.
Of course, I already suspected that Nahla was Arabic for bee.
Update: I’m guessing the name was Halle’s choice (as opposed to that of her boyfriend).
Which means the baby has an Arabic name and a Hebrew name. I wonder if this means she will hate herself.