Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
Instead, she’s gone Arabic.
Halle Berry has revealed the name of her newborn daughter: Nahla Ariela Aubry.
The baby girl, who was born Sunday is the first for the Oscar winning actress and her model boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry.
A day after Nahla’s birth, Aubry’s sister, Eugenie, told PEOPLE, “It’s been a long time since we’ve had a new baby in the family. It’s very exciting.”
Nahla means honeybee in Arabic, says Michael D. Cooperson, associate professor of Arabic at UCLA.
Of course, I already suspected that Nahla was Arabic for bee.
Update: I’m guessing the name was Halle’s choice (as opposed to that of her boyfriend).
Which means the baby has an Arabic name and a Hebrew name. I wonder if this means she will hate herself.