Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
Not since Big Bicep Guy has there been such a photogenic terrorist.
Introducing Badass Bandana Guy.
Palestinian Fatah fighters secure an alley at the Ain al-Hilweh refugee camp after night clashes between rival Palestinian groups in the camp at Sidon city, southern Lebanon, March 22, 2008. REUTERS/Ali Hashisho (LEBANON)
A Palestinian Fatah fighter stops journalists from entering an alley at the Ain al-Hilweh refugee camp after night clashes between rival Palestinian groups in the camp at Sidon city in southern Lebanon March 22, 2008. REUTERS/Ali Hashisho (LEBANON)
Palestinians Fatah guerrillas stand guard in the Ein el-Hilweh camp on the outskirts of the southern port city of Sidon, Lebanon, Saturday, March 22, 2008. Guerrillas from the mainstream Fatah movement battled Islamic militants in a Palestinian refugee camp in southern Lebanon late Friday, Lebanese and Palestinian officials said. (AP Photo/Mohammed Zaatari)
He might look like Wesley Snipes, but I’m willing to bet he’s done a heck of a lot worse than tax fraud.
Note: The photographers responsible for these pictures – Ali Hashisho and Mohammed Zaatari – are the same ones responsible for the Big Bicep Guy series.