Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
Not since Big Bicep Guy has there been such a photogenic terrorist.
Introducing Badass Bandana Guy.
Palestinian Fatah fighters secure an alley at the Ain al-Hilweh refugee camp after night clashes between rival Palestinian groups in the camp at Sidon city, southern Lebanon, March 22, 2008. REUTERS/Ali Hashisho (LEBANON)
A Palestinian Fatah fighter stops journalists from entering an alley at the Ain al-Hilweh refugee camp after night clashes between rival Palestinian groups in the camp at Sidon city in southern Lebanon March 22, 2008. REUTERS/Ali Hashisho (LEBANON)
Palestinians Fatah guerrillas stand guard in the Ein el-Hilweh camp on the outskirts of the southern port city of Sidon, Lebanon, Saturday, March 22, 2008. Guerrillas from the mainstream Fatah movement battled Islamic militants in a Palestinian refugee camp in southern Lebanon late Friday, Lebanese and Palestinian officials said. (AP Photo/Mohammed Zaatari)
He might look like Wesley Snipes, but I’m willing to bet he’s done a heck of a lot worse than tax fraud.
Note: The photographers responsible for these pictures – Ali Hashisho and Mohammed Zaatari – are the same ones responsible for the Big Bicep Guy series.