Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Not since Big Bicep Guy has there been such a photogenic terrorist.
Introducing Badass Bandana Guy.
Palestinian Fatah fighters secure an alley at the Ain al-Hilweh refugee camp after night clashes between rival Palestinian groups in the camp at Sidon city, southern Lebanon, March 22, 2008. REUTERS/Ali Hashisho (LEBANON)
A Palestinian Fatah fighter stops journalists from entering an alley at the Ain al-Hilweh refugee camp after night clashes between rival Palestinian groups in the camp at Sidon city in southern Lebanon March 22, 2008. REUTERS/Ali Hashisho (LEBANON)
Palestinians Fatah guerrillas stand guard in the Ein el-Hilweh camp on the outskirts of the southern port city of Sidon, Lebanon, Saturday, March 22, 2008. Guerrillas from the mainstream Fatah movement battled Islamic militants in a Palestinian refugee camp in southern Lebanon late Friday, Lebanese and Palestinian officials said. (AP Photo/Mohammed Zaatari)
He might look like Wesley Snipes, but I’m willing to bet he’s done a heck of a lot worse than tax fraud.
Note: The photographers responsible for these pictures – Ali Hashisho and Mohammed Zaatari – are the same ones responsible for the Big Bicep Guy series.