Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Were Palestinians Really Protecting Israeli Policewoman From “Settlers”? - August 5, 2015
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
Despite the fact that the IDF investigated today’s deaths in Gaza and found that the explosion was caused after palestinian terrorists carrying large bags (presumably filled with ammunition) were shot, and despite the fact that AP were aware of this and actually changed their headline and report to reflect this (as I blogged here), they are still running pictures with the following caption:
An Israeli tank shell fired during a clash with Palestinian gunmen tore into a tiny Gaza Strip home on Monday, Palestinian officials said, killing a Palestinian woman and four of her children and threatening efforts to arrange a truce between the warring sides.
No presentation of the IDF version of events, and bonus chutzpah points for mentioning Hamas’ so-called efforts to arrange a truce.
Meanwhile, Reuters are still not even reporting the IDF version.