Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
- Meanwhile, This Is How Mahmoud Abbas’ Speech To UN General Assembly Was Celebrated - October 1, 2015
- Live: Bibi Addresses UN General Assembly - October 1, 2015
- WATCH: Dancing Behind People in Jerusalem - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Kicks Jewish Baby In Stroller - September 29, 2015
Leia? Looks like he did.
What would Chewbacca say? Hollywood legend Carrie Fisher reveals she got up close with Harrison Ford while filming the iconic Star Wars movies.
The 51-year-old actress is still best known for impressing millions of teenage boys with her buns as Princess Leia.
Now, after decades of rumours, she finally spills the beans on her relationship with ever-hunky Harrison, 63, who played Han Solo.
She tells Justin Lee Collins in new C4 show Bring Back . . . Star Wars: “I went on the film saying ‘I’m going to have an affair’, like it was a kiwi, an exotic fruit — because I’d never had one!”
She adds: “I had a crush on Harrison for sure. Harrison is great fun when he’s had a few drinks.”
Shaking her head and saying: “I’m going to get in so much trouble,” she adds: “Once I left the room and came back and he was in the closet not wearing a lot of clothes.”
At least there was no wookie involved. As far as we know.
Meanwhile, I’m never going to be able to watch those movies in the same light again.