Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
It’s a good day for truth, justice and the American way with the French Court of Appeals overturning last year’s judgment against Philippe Karsenty (that’s him to the left of me in the picture), who was found liable for “insulting” France 2 TV and reporter Charles Enderlin, after he wrote an article claiming the Mohammed Al Durah clip broadcast by France 2 was a fraud.
There has been no blogger who has followed this as closely as my friend Richard Landes. This is what he had to say after the decision:
Now we get to see how the French (and Western) MSM handle this. It’s a stunning victory for Karsenty and loss for Enderlin and France2 who initiated this case when they didn’t have to.
In order for an appeals court to reverse a decision, they must have strong evidence to the contrary.
The fact that they did indicates that their written decision will be very critical of France2. The implications of this decision are immense.
Be sure to check out his blog for updates and further discussion on the decision.