Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
It’s a good day for truth, justice and the American way with the French Court of Appeals overturning last year’s judgment against Philippe Karsenty (that’s him to the left of me in the picture), who was found liable for “insulting” France 2 TV and reporter Charles Enderlin, after he wrote an article claiming the Mohammed Al Durah clip broadcast by France 2 was a fraud.
There has been no blogger who has followed this as closely as my friend Richard Landes. This is what he had to say after the decision:
Now we get to see how the French (and Western) MSM handle this. It’s a stunning victory for Karsenty and loss for Enderlin and France2 who initiated this case when they didn’t have to.
In order for an appeals court to reverse a decision, they must have strong evidence to the contrary.
The fact that they did indicates that their written decision will be very critical of France2. The implications of this decision are immense.
Be sure to check out his blog for updates and further discussion on the decision.