Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
- WATCH: “Concentration Camp” Gaza - July 20, 2015
- Scenes From A KKK Rally - July 20, 2015
- WATCH: David Sheen Gets Owned - July 19, 2015
- Pro-Israel Celebrity David Draiman Quits Twitter - July 19, 2015
Did you know that Condoleezza Rice has made a contribution to Israel?
As Tim McGirk of Time writes:
I feel sorry for Condoleezza Rice. That’s a sad thing to have to say about the secretary of state for a superpower, but let’s face the facts: she’s made 22 trips to Israel during the Bush Administration’s eight years, and she has little to show for it. Israeli TV announcers coined her name as a verb, meaning to go endlessly around in circles, accomplishing nothing.
Which got me thinking about other possible verbs. I’ll start it off:
leobam – to sound good while saying nothing
Now over to you. Hint: the infinitive verb always starts with “le.”