Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
Did you know that Condoleezza Rice has made a contribution to Israel?
As Tim McGirk of Time writes:
I feel sorry for Condoleezza Rice. That’s a sad thing to have to say about the secretary of state for a superpower, but let’s face the facts: she’s made 22 trips to Israel during the Bush Administration’s eight years, and she has little to show for it. Israeli TV announcers coined her name as a verb, meaning to go endlessly around in circles, accomplishing nothing.
Which got me thinking about other possible verbs. I’ll start it off:
leobam – to sound good while saying nothing
Now over to you. Hint: the infinitive verb always starts with “le.”