Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
Since the so-called ceasefire between Hamas and Israel that was announced six days ago, palestinian terrorists have fired a mortar shell at the Negev (last night), fired four Qassams at Israel today, as well as planned another attack on Israel.
Now the thing about a ceasefire is that it comprises of two parts – “cease” and “fire”. Clearly, the terrorists are focusing on the “fire” part, while ignoring the whole “cease” thing.
And speaking of focus, the AP’s is still on painting Israel as the villain. Here’s their headline for the story on today’s Qassam attacks:
As if the firing of rockets into Israel does not really constitute a breaking of the truce; rather, it is merely an Israeli claim.
The report also mentions that today’s Qassam attack was to avenge Israel’s killing of an Islamic Jihad fighter, but does not mention the relevant fact that he was planning an attack on Israel, with ammunition, explosives and rifles being found in his apartment.
Yeah, that’s the AP for you. Biased and now charging money to silence those of us trying to point this out.