Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
It’s been a long time since I’ve read a better explanation of just how downright dishonest the claims Islam makes on Jerusalem are. The whole article is a must read.
Since the holiness of Jerusalem to Islam has always been, and still is, no more than a politically motivated holiness, any Muslim leader or ruler would be putting his political head on the block should he give it up. Must Judaism and Christianity defer to myths related in Islamic texts or envisioned in Mohammad’s dreams, long after Jerusalem was established as the ancient, true center of these two religions, which preceded Islam?
Mordechai Kedar is the professor from Bar Ilan Uninversity who made headlines a few months back after appearing on Al Jazera and asking the host exactly which verses in the Koran mention Jerusalem.