Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Radical Israeli Arab leader Sheik Raed Salah, pictured in front of his last bowel movement, explains to the media how he overcame his constipation.
Update: The real caption is:
Sheik Raed Salah, leader of a radical branch of Israel’s Islamic Movement speaks at a press conference against the Israeli Supreme Court’s decision to resume the construction of a museum dedicated to tolerance and coexistence in Jerusalem, Thursday, Oct. 30, 2008. Israel’s Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected appeals by Muslims fighting construction of the museum, on a site covering part of an ancient Muslim cemetery.
I think even this man would consider that ironic.