Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
Radical Israeli Arab leader Sheik Raed Salah, pictured in front of his last bowel movement, explains to the media how he overcame his constipation.
Update: The real caption is:
Sheik Raed Salah, leader of a radical branch of Israel’s Islamic Movement speaks at a press conference against the Israeli Supreme Court’s decision to resume the construction of a museum dedicated to tolerance and coexistence in Jerusalem, Thursday, Oct. 30, 2008. Israel’s Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected appeals by Muslims fighting construction of the museum, on a site covering part of an ancient Muslim cemetery.
I think even this man would consider that ironic.