Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- When Mariah Carey Met Bibi - June 29, 2015
- Boatus Interruptus! Flotillaholes Intercepted - June 29, 2015
- “Moved” Mariah Carey “Loves” “Amazing” Israel (Updated With Video) - June 29, 2015
- Ziggy Marley Notices The Apartheid In Israel - June 28, 2015
- Reason For Mariah Carey’s Israel Trip Revealed? - June 27, 2015
Radical Israeli Arab leader Sheik Raed Salah, pictured in front of his last bowel movement, explains to the media how he overcame his constipation.
Update: The real caption is:
Sheik Raed Salah, leader of a radical branch of Israel’s Islamic Movement speaks at a press conference against the Israeli Supreme Court’s decision to resume the construction of a museum dedicated to tolerance and coexistence in Jerusalem, Thursday, Oct. 30, 2008. Israel’s Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected appeals by Muslims fighting construction of the museum, on a site covering part of an ancient Muslim cemetery.
I think even this man would consider that ironic.