Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
Radical Israeli Arab leader Sheik Raed Salah, pictured in front of his last bowel movement, explains to the media how he overcame his constipation.
Update: The real caption is:
Sheik Raed Salah, leader of a radical branch of Israel’s Islamic Movement speaks at a press conference against the Israeli Supreme Court’s decision to resume the construction of a museum dedicated to tolerance and coexistence in Jerusalem, Thursday, Oct. 30, 2008. Israel’s Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected appeals by Muslims fighting construction of the museum, on a site covering part of an ancient Muslim cemetery.
I think even this man would consider that ironic.