Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Click refresh to see new updates during the day.
- In an attempt to possibly appease the US administration as well as Kadima’s Tzipi Livni, Likud chairman Binyamin Netanyahu told US envoy to the Middle East, George Mitchell, that as Israel’s prime minister, he will honor all commitments or international obligations taken on by previous Israeli administrations.
- Yisrael Beitenu chairman Avigdor Lieberman said he advocates the establishment of a Palestinian state, and can’t understand why people refer to him as “far right” and “ultra-nationalist.”
Updates (Israel time; most recent at top)
4:10PM: I knew it would only be a matter of time until he went for the blow-dried look (hat tip: Brian).
12:28PM: Ynet reports that over half of the NIS 175 million ($41.8 million) Israel transferred to the PA in order to pay the salaries of Fatah government workers in Gaza have been used to compensate residents whose houses were damaged by IDF fire during Operation Cast Lead. These funds have reportedly been distributed by Hamas without supervision.
In the words of Industry, Trade and Labor Minister Eli Yishai:
“The pathetic desire to create a partner on the Palestinian side has led to an absurd and shocking situation, in which the State of Israel is compensating the Palestinians for Operation Cast Lead before transferring funds to compensate the residents of southern Israel.”
What makes this even more absurd and shocking is that many of the homes damaged during Operation Cast Lead belonged to terrorists or terror-enablers.
8:54AM: Today’s morning Qassam is brought to you by the letter L. For “lame”, which describes our invariable response to such attacks.
7:18AM: US ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice, said the Obama administration will seek to end Iran’s nuclear ambition.
Presumably by talking them to death.
“Yes, I suppose there is a resemblance.”