Click refresh to see new updates during the day
Shavua tov, my dear readers. Here’s the main news I missed today:
- Head Hamashole Khaled Mashaal has warned the PA against forming a new government and reiterated his group’s opposition to a two-state solution.
- Egypt’s Muslim brotherhood thinks US President Barack Obama is helping the “Zionist entity,” despite all signs pointing to the exact opposite.
- Hizbullah thinks senior UN envoy Terje Roed-Larsen supports Israel, despite all signs pointing to the exact opposite.
- The Pope is in Israel, and he wants us to know he hearts us.
- Welcome to Family Feud, Bedouin edition, where both sides get three strikes.
Updates (Israel time; most recent at top)
12:03AM: National Geographic presents: Maryam Farhat, who will certainly never be a candidate for Mother of the Year. (hat tip: Solomonia)
10:37PM: Cheap political stunt of the day.
10:30PM: Depeche Mode press conference in Israel.
They are set to play in concert Sunday evening.