Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
The security cabinet last night approved Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s proposal to halt construction in the West Bank settlements for a period of 10 months,with Netanyahu saying:
“I hope that this decision will help launch meaningful negotiations to reach a historic peace agreement that will finally end the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.”
Not very likely, especially given the fact the palestinians are seething that the freeze does not include construction in Jewish neighborhoods in east Jerusalem.
Updates (Israel time; most recent at top)
11:50PM: Israeli drivers are not the best.
Let’s leave it at that.
CCTV video has emerged of a taxi crashing into a store in Israel in the middle of a busy shopping day.
Israeli website Ynet reported that the driver unintentionally chose forward gear instead of reverse, hitting the shop windows in full force.
Fortunately, the website says, no one was hurt in Beersheba, including a small child and a woman who stood at the counter close to the accident site.
The website also quoted Israeli police as saying the driver will not be charged, and the matter will be settled between insurance companies.
5:40PM: A palestinian terrorist has stabbed two Israelis – a a 49-year-old man and 52-year-old woman- near a near a gas station in Kiryat Arba.
The Israelis were lightly wounded and the terrorist – armed with a knife and axe – was critically wounded after being shot by an IDF soldier.
4:22PM: Live memorial ceremony on 1st anniversary of Mumbai terror attacks can be viewed here.
8:40AM: Anti-Israel blogger and noted expert on anything to do with the Middle East, Richard Silverstein has had his 15 minutes of fame, with an appearance on a Seattle cable access television show called “Moral Politics” (I kid you not).
Here is only part of the interview, but enough to confirm Silverstein’s place in the Dumbass Hall of Fame.
- Getting a better look at Silverstein’s lazy eye.
- Silverstein losing control of his hands (1:16-1:43)
- Silverstein claiming Israel is exaggerating the Iranian threat, followed by a lick of the lips (3:40-4:12)
- Silverstein defending Iran’s right to engage in nuclear research and claim we don’t know they are attempting to create a nuclear weapon (4:18 onwards)
Meanwhile, Silverstein has the answer for stopping Iran attack (I assume he means an Israel strike on Iran):
Help stop Iran attack, watch my TV interview
Talk about delusions of grandeur.
8:00AM: According to Ma’an News, the PA is developing a “plan B.”
5:58AM: Quote of the day:
“We know what the state of Israel stands for – a murderous arm of the Yankee empire.”
– Venezuela’s President Hugo “to Hell” Chavez