Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
Anti-Israel terror-enabler Lauren Booth has created and uploaded the following video to YouTube.
Notice her selective use of images, such as:
- Graffiti on the security barrier “To exist is to resist” (0:20), even though palestinians regularly choose to “resist” in rather more lethal ways
- A mural on the security barrier depicting Santa holding a child (0:45), even though Booth is clearly familiar with the other kinds of “artwork” prevalent in the palestinian-controlled territories.
- Many pictures of regular palestinian people on the streets, yet not one like this:
Meanwhile, judging by Booth’s YouTube channel profile, she has as much difficulty being truthful about other things.