Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
Anti-Israel terror-enabler Lauren Booth has created and uploaded the following video to YouTube.
Notice her selective use of images, such as:
- Graffiti on the security barrier “To exist is to resist” (0:20), even though palestinians regularly choose to “resist” in rather more lethal ways
- A mural on the security barrier depicting Santa holding a child (0:45), even though Booth is clearly familiar with the other kinds of “artwork” prevalent in the palestinian-controlled territories.
- Many pictures of regular palestinian people on the streets, yet not one like this:
Meanwhile, judging by Booth’s YouTube channel profile, she has as much difficulty being truthful about other things.