Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
May you and yours be blessed this coming year.
Interesting factoid for those outside of Israel (and perhaps even many in Israel): New Years is referred to as “Sylvester” in Israel. No, not named after the cat but rather (even more incomprehensibly) an anti-Semitic Roman Pope who, amongst other things, convinced Constantine to prohibit Jews from living in Jerusalem and arranged for the passage of a host of viciously anti-Semitic legislation.
And you thought Jews were smart.
This year I started a minhag (custom) to wish everyone a Happy Torquemada.