Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
May you and yours be blessed this coming year.
Interesting factoid for those outside of Israel (and perhaps even many in Israel): New Years is referred to as “Sylvester” in Israel. No, not named after the cat but rather (even more incomprehensibly) an anti-Semitic Roman Pope who, amongst other things, convinced Constantine to prohibit Jews from living in Jerusalem and arranged for the passage of a host of viciously anti-Semitic legislation.
And you thought Jews were smart.
This year I started a minhag (custom) to wish everyone a Happy Torquemada.