Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
Palestinian girls are seen during an event marking the 45th anniversary of the foundation of the Fatah movement, in Balata refugee camp, in the West Bank city of Nablus, Saturday, Jan. 2, 2010. (AP Photo/Nasser Ishtayeh)
Homework assignment: Please answer the following questions:
- If the so-called Israeli occupation of the disputed territories began in 1967, how come Fatah (largest faction of the PLO) was formed 45 years ago?
- If Fatah are Israel’s peace partners, how come the girls are holding guns?
- If you know the answer to 1 and 2, yet still support the palestinians, what is it exactly that you hate about Jews?