Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Roger Waters Turns His Attention To Robbie Williams - April 28, 2015
- Highly Disturbing: Brazen Support Of ISIS In Jerusalem? (Updated) - April 28, 2015
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
Palestinian girls are seen during an event marking the 45th anniversary of the foundation of the Fatah movement, in Balata refugee camp, in the West Bank city of Nablus, Saturday, Jan. 2, 2010. (AP Photo/Nasser Ishtayeh)
Homework assignment: Please answer the following questions:
- If the so-called Israeli occupation of the disputed territories began in 1967, how come Fatah (largest faction of the PLO) was formed 45 years ago?
- If Fatah are Israel’s peace partners, how come the girls are holding guns?
- If you know the answer to 1 and 2, yet still support the palestinians, what is it exactly that you hate about Jews?