Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Palestinian girls are seen during an event marking the 45th anniversary of the foundation of the Fatah movement, in Balata refugee camp, in the West Bank city of Nablus, Saturday, Jan. 2, 2010. (AP Photo/Nasser Ishtayeh)
Homework assignment: Please answer the following questions:
- If the so-called Israeli occupation of the disputed territories began in 1967, how come Fatah (largest faction of the PLO) was formed 45 years ago?
- If Fatah are Israel’s peace partners, how come the girls are holding guns?
- If you know the answer to 1 and 2, yet still support the palestinians, what is it exactly that you hate about Jews?