Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Palestinian girls are seen during an event marking the 45th anniversary of the foundation of the Fatah movement, in Balata refugee camp, in the West Bank city of Nablus, Saturday, Jan. 2, 2010. (AP Photo/Nasser Ishtayeh)
Homework assignment: Please answer the following questions:
- If the so-called Israeli occupation of the disputed territories began in 1967, how come Fatah (largest faction of the PLO) was formed 45 years ago?
- If Fatah are Israel’s peace partners, how come the girls are holding guns?
- If you know the answer to 1 and 2, yet still support the palestinians, what is it exactly that you hate about Jews?