Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
Sorry for the lack of posting today, but I spent the afternoon in the hospital (no cause for alarm; my wife was getting checked out as she is at 40 weeks).
One of the things that grabbed my attention while at the hospital were the mezuzot (sacred parchments inscribed by hand with two portions of the Torah, which are stored in protective cases and hung on the doorposts of Jewish buildings), which looked like this:
Maybe I’ve been here too long, but to me they look like someone holding a Qassam rocket.