Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Only In Israel - April 16, 2015
- Watch: ESPN Run Takes On The Jerusalem Marathon and Its Runners - April 16, 2015
- Yom HaShoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) - April 15, 2015
- Male Model Joins ISIS In Bad Career Move - April 15, 2015
- Mario Mandžukić Kicks A Tattoo Own Goal - April 15, 2015
Sorry for the lack of posting today, but I spent the afternoon in the hospital (no cause for alarm; my wife was getting checked out as she is at 40 weeks).
One of the things that grabbed my attention while at the hospital were the mezuzot (sacred parchments inscribed by hand with two portions of the Torah, which are stored in protective cases and hung on the doorposts of Jewish buildings), which looked like this:
Maybe I’ve been here too long, but to me they look like someone holding a Qassam rocket.