Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
Sorry for the lack of posting today, but I spent the afternoon in the hospital (no cause for alarm; my wife was getting checked out as she is at 40 weeks).
One of the things that grabbed my attention while at the hospital were the mezuzot (sacred parchments inscribed by hand with two portions of the Torah, which are stored in protective cases and hung on the doorposts of Jewish buildings), which looked like this:
Maybe I’ve been here too long, but to me they look like someone holding a Qassam rocket.