Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
According to Hamas, Israel has let them know that you reap what you sow.
And now this sow is with the Reaper.
A senior Hamas military commander (read: arch terrorist – ed.) has been assassinated by Israel in Dubai, the Palestinian Islamist group claims.
Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, 50, a founder of the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades, “died a martyr on 20 January in suspicious circumstances”, a statement said.
Hamas gave no further details, but vowed to “retaliate for this Zionist crime at the appropriate moment”.
An Israeli government spokesman would not comment when asked about the allegation by the Associated Press.
Mr Mabhouh, who had been living in Syria, was suspected of having participated in the abduction and killing of two Israeli soldiers in 1989.
A Hamas political bureau member in Damascus, Izzat al-Rishq, said Mr Mahbouh had died suddenly the day after he arrived in Dubai.
“I cannot reveal the circumstances. We are working with the authorities in the United Arab Emirates,” he told the Reuters news agency.
The Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades has carried out hundreds of attacks and suicide bombings targeting Israeli troops and civilians.
Update: Bring out the Reaper!
Update: According to Iran’s Press TV, al-Mabhouh was a founder of the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades (affiliated with Fatah).
Methinks this is a mistake.
Obviously brought on by ZIONIST DEATH RAYS!!!
Update: According to his brother, his death was electrocution by Zionist.