Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Younis The Menace Follows In Shirley Temper’s Footsteps - March 27, 2015
- Karma Can Be A B**** Even In Jerusalem - March 26, 2015
Ramallah Parties Like It’s
19992000 - March 24, 2015
- Depeche Mood - March 24, 2015
- Watch: Reaction To Bibi’s Apology To Arab Citizens For Election-Day Remarks - March 23, 2015
“Bil’in news and activities became known in the world…what happens in the village is a model for contemporary nonviolent popular resistance.”
– Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, last week
Call me old fashioned, but I would have thought “non-violent” means refraining from throwing hard objects capable of causing damage to other people (if you have been hit by a rock slung at you at high speeds, or know someone who has been, you’ll know what I’m talking about).
Note also that the person slinging the stone is a foreign “activist,” likely from the ISM or similar group which espouse “non-violent” resistance. You may want to bear that in mind next time you hear about them being deported from Israel, and their claims that this is unfair since all they were doing was helping palestinians without engaging in any violence or otherwise hindering IDF troops.