Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
Wow, we really like to throw the blame around, don’t we?
Either that, or Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit seems to be suffering from Tourette’s syndrome.
See here for original auto-translated goodness.