Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
You’d think she would would be happy that her case was once again being covered by Israel’s premier left-wing newspaper.
That’s correct. Chappell refers to the very left-wing Ha’aretz as one of the “increasing number of appendages of the zionist machine”!
Notice also how she is bent on criticizing the report, including its spelling of her name. Assuming that is her name.
And I’d be remiss to not point out this statement regarding coverage of her antics in the Israeli newspapers:
i wonder who’s at the head of it all? i wonder why he can’t get a girlfriend instead?
I think she’s being modest. What man wouldn’t be attracted to this?