Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
You’d think she would would be happy that her case was once again being covered by Israel’s premier left-wing newspaper.
That’s correct. Chappell refers to the very left-wing Ha’aretz as one of the “increasing number of appendages of the zionist machine”!
Notice also how she is bent on criticizing the report, including its spelling of her name. Assuming that is her name.
And I’d be remiss to not point out this statement regarding coverage of her antics in the Israeli newspapers:
i wonder who’s at the head of it all? i wonder why he can’t get a girlfriend instead?
I think she’s being modest. What man wouldn’t be attracted to this?