Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Emmy Returns To Eating Israel - July 29, 2015
- Awesome Omri Casspi Brings Teammates To Israel - July 29, 2015
- Please Tell Me This Is Satire - July 29, 2015
- Ha’aretz Interviews Roger Waters - July 28, 2015
- WATCH: Israeli Advertisement Done Well – Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years - July 28, 2015
Inspired by the Gaza mall photos, I will endeavor to feature various facilities from Gaza over the next few weeks, with the aim of providing readers with a glimpse into the real Gaza, which is anything but a concentration camp as some claim.
My point is not that there is no hardship in Gaza, but rather that the situation is a far cry from what is being presented by the palestinians, their supporters and the mainstream media.
Introducing Gaza’s Aldeira Hotel, “an architectural and artistic gem located on the sands of the Gaza coast.”
[click on any image to enlarge]
Built in sun dried mud bricks, in a traditional style featuring graceful arches, vaulted and domed ceilings, hand crafted furniture and open interior spaces, the Al Deira bring to mind an contemporary palace overlooking blue Mediterranean waters.
The hotel features 22 spacious rooms, an elegant restaurant and coffee shop overlooking the sea, wireless Internet access, a fully equipped
business center..and a very fancy website.
Needless to say, it ain’t cheap.