Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
In Israel this week as part of this year’s international Ozzfest tour, Ozzy explained why he had not been to Israel before – and it had nothing to do with politics.
Asked why he hadn’t played in Israel before, the heavy metal rocker, known for decades of decadence and substance abuse, told reporters in Tel Aviv on Sunday: “I guess I was drunk for so many years.”
He said politics had nothing to do with it. “I try to stay away from politics. They don’t understand me and I don’t understand them,” he said, sitting next to his wife Sharon.
And apparently people don’t understand Ozzy. There are two other versions of what he told the press floating around.
“Politicians don’t understand me and I don’t understand them.”
“I wouldn’t know what I was talking about.”
Either way, it is good to see a celebrity who realizes that celebrities should stick to their day jobs.
First Johnny Rotten and now Ozzy Osbourne. What’s the world come to?
Now if only Ozzy would bite the head off a BDSer.
Update: Words of wisdom from Ozzy’s wife Sharon:
“Britain has the IRA and no one cancels concerts there.