Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
In Israel this week as part of this year’s international Ozzfest tour, Ozzy explained why he had not been to Israel before – and it had nothing to do with politics.
Asked why he hadn’t played in Israel before, the heavy metal rocker, known for decades of decadence and substance abuse, told reporters in Tel Aviv on Sunday: “I guess I was drunk for so many years.”
He said politics had nothing to do with it. “I try to stay away from politics. They don’t understand me and I don’t understand them,” he said, sitting next to his wife Sharon.
And apparently people don’t understand Ozzy. There are two other versions of what he told the press floating around.
“Politicians don’t understand me and I don’t understand them.”
“I wouldn’t know what I was talking about.”
Either way, it is good to see a celebrity who realizes that celebrities should stick to their day jobs.
First Johnny Rotten and now Ozzy Osbourne. What’s the world come to?
Now if only Ozzy would bite the head off a BDSer.
Update: Words of wisdom from Ozzy’s wife Sharon:
“Britain has the IRA and no one cancels concerts there.