Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Please Tell Me This Is Satire - July 29, 2015
- Ha’aretz Interviews Roger Waters - July 28, 2015
- WATCH: Israeli Advertisement Done Well – Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years - July 28, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Mohammed Abu Latifa (Updated) - July 27, 2015
- What Happens When A Gazan Visits The Western Wall - July 27, 2015
I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you!
Mohamed Ghanem, one of the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, calls Egypt to stop pumping gas to Israel and prepare the Egyptian army for a war with it’s eastern neighbor.
Speaking with Iranian television station Al-Alam, Mohamed Ghanem blamed Israel for supporting Hosni Mubarak’s regime. Ghanem also said that the Egyptian police and army won’t be able to stop the Muslim Brotherhood movement.
There are doubts about the loyalty of the Egyptian army to president Mubarak. If the brotherhood takes control over Egypt, it will be very messy from the whole region.