Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Actually, the more precise term for her surgery was Parotidectomy. The early signs after the surgery seem to be good – there seems to be some very minor facial weakness, but no facial paralysis. And the lymph nodes were benign.
I would like to thank The Holy One for looking over my wife, the most amazing surgeons and medical staff at Shaarei Tzedek, and my family and friends for all of their kind wishes and prayers. I truly have much for which to be grateful.