Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Display At UCLA - February 26, 2015
- Jim Clancy Still Seeing Hasbarists Under His Bed - February 24, 2015
- Anti-Zionist-Not-Antisemite Of The Day: Richard Kilgour - February 23, 2015
- George Galloway Gets Some Unwanted Support From Antisemite - February 23, 2015
Actually, the more precise term for her surgery was Parotidectomy. The early signs after the surgery seem to be good – there seems to be some very minor facial weakness, but no facial paralysis. And the lymph nodes were benign.
I would like to thank The Holy One for looking over my wife, the most amazing surgeons and medical staff at Shaarei Tzedek, and my family and friends for all of their kind wishes and prayers. I truly have much for which to be grateful.