Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BBC Lays The Love On Tel Aviv, Calls Jerusalem Israel’s “Capital” - September 4, 2015
- Mark Ruffalo, The Incredible Dolt - September 4, 2015
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
Actually, the more precise term for her surgery was Parotidectomy. The early signs after the surgery seem to be good – there seems to be some very minor facial weakness, but no facial paralysis. And the lymph nodes were benign.
I would like to thank The Holy One for looking over my wife, the most amazing surgeons and medical staff at Shaarei Tzedek, and my family and friends for all of their kind wishes and prayers. I truly have much for which to be grateful.