Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
The IDF has confirmed scoring direct hits overnight on a terror tunnel in the central Gaza Strip, a terror activity site in the northern Gaza Strip and a second terror activity site in the central Gaza Strip, with secondary blasts being identified in two of the three targets.
Can you guess which version the foreign press photographers have gone with?
And there’s plenty more examples.
This, despite the existence of the secondary explosions indicating the storage of weapons and explosives, as well as Hamas’ track record in using inconspicuous locations for rocket launching and claiming locations struck were mere factories.
(hat tip: Brian)