Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
The IDF has confirmed scoring direct hits overnight on a terror tunnel in the central Gaza Strip, a terror activity site in the northern Gaza Strip and a second terror activity site in the central Gaza Strip, with secondary blasts being identified in two of the three targets.
Can you guess which version the foreign press photographers have gone with?
And there’s plenty more examples.
This, despite the existence of the secondary explosions indicating the storage of weapons and explosives, as well as Hamas’ track record in using inconspicuous locations for rocket launching and claiming locations struck were mere factories.
(hat tip: Brian)