Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- The Demise Of Knife Man - October 12, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Palestinians Answer Question “Is Stabbing Israelis Heroic?” - October 12, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: Shot Through The Heart, Guess Who’s To Blame Edition - October 11, 2015
- Palestinian Bombing Attempt Followed by Lying Attempt - October 11, 2015
- MUST WATCH: This Is How The Palestinians Raise Their Children - October 11, 2015
The IDF has confirmed scoring direct hits overnight on a terror tunnel in the central Gaza Strip, a terror activity site in the northern Gaza Strip and a second terror activity site in the central Gaza Strip, with secondary blasts being identified in two of the three targets.
Can you guess which version the foreign press photographers have gone with?
And there’s plenty more examples.
This, despite the existence of the secondary explosions indicating the storage of weapons and explosives, as well as Hamas’ track record in using inconspicuous locations for rocket launching and claiming locations struck were mere factories.
(hat tip: Brian)