Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
The IDF has confirmed scoring direct hits overnight on a terror tunnel in the central Gaza Strip, a terror activity site in the northern Gaza Strip and a second terror activity site in the central Gaza Strip, with secondary blasts being identified in two of the three targets.
Can you guess which version the foreign press photographers have gone with?
And there’s plenty more examples.
This, despite the existence of the secondary explosions indicating the storage of weapons and explosives, as well as Hamas’ track record in using inconspicuous locations for rocket launching and claiming locations struck were mere factories.
(hat tip: Brian)