Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
Little old ladies feature in a number of foreign press photos from the last day or so.
Can you guess what each one is doing?
a) Practicing for her scene in an Arabic adaptation of Driving Miss Daisy
b) Trying to focus while she peels onions in preparing dinner for her grandchildren
c) Mourning the death of three arch terrorists dedicated to the destruction of Israel and the killing of innocents
Answer is here.
a) Trying hard to extricate her wedding ring from her finger after catching her husband having an affair with a visiting trapeze artist
b) Making sure the fly she just swatted is really dead
c) Mourning the death of a terrorist dedicated to the killing of innocents