Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
The Jewish festival of Purim occurs on Saturday night-Sunday. I’m not sure if I am going to get the chance to post before or during it, so for now, I wish my Jewish readers a Purim Sameach.
For those who want to know more about Purim, here is a good place to start. Or alternatively, you can watch an aesthetically-pleasing celebrity say some superficial words about the holiday, including the word “noisemaker.”
Whatever works for you.
In the meantime, may your Purim celebrations be filled with joy. And may a certain old, nasty bugger make a goose of himself again.