Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
The Jewish festival of Purim occurs on Saturday night-Sunday. I’m not sure if I am going to get the chance to post before or during it, so for now, I wish my Jewish readers a Purim Sameach.
For those who want to know more about Purim, here is a good place to start. Or alternatively, you can watch an aesthetically-pleasing celebrity say some superficial words about the holiday, including the word “noisemaker.”
Whatever works for you.
In the meantime, may your Purim celebrations be filled with joy. And may a certain old, nasty bugger make a goose of himself again.