Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
- Thou Shall Not Murder - July 31, 2015
- Gloria Gaynor Serenades Shimon In Hebrew (Twice) - July 30, 2015
- Emmy Returns To Eating Israel - July 29, 2015
The Jewish festival of Purim occurs on Saturday night-Sunday. I’m not sure if I am going to get the chance to post before or during it, so for now, I wish my Jewish readers a Purim Sameach.
For those who want to know more about Purim, here is a good place to start. Or alternatively, you can watch an aesthetically-pleasing celebrity say some superficial words about the holiday, including the word “noisemaker.”
Whatever works for you.
In the meantime, may your Purim celebrations be filled with joy. And may a certain old, nasty bugger make a goose of himself again.