Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
The Jewish festival of Purim occurs on Saturday night-Sunday. I’m not sure if I am going to get the chance to post before or during it, so for now, I wish my Jewish readers a Purim Sameach.
For those who want to know more about Purim, here is a good place to start. Or alternatively, you can watch an aesthetically-pleasing celebrity say some superficial words about the holiday, including the word “noisemaker.”
Whatever works for you.
In the meantime, may your Purim celebrations be filled with joy. And may a certain old, nasty bugger make a goose of himself again.