Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
The pull-tag on the inside of the boot of my hire car (a Jaguar):
I guess it is the car of choice for the mafia?
By the way, I already have some funny stories to tell of my adventures with this car (which is by far the fanciest car I have ever driven). Hopefully, I will find the time to post about them when I am back in Israel.
And no, none of them involve stuffing a body in to the boot of the car.