Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
Maan News reports on what seems like the tragic story of a simple Gaza man who drowned.
A 37 year-old man drowned off the Gaza coast around midnight Wednesday, witnesses said.
The body of Nabil Az- Zaygh transferred to the city’s Ash-Shifa Hospital, medics told Ma’an.
Authorities urged citizens to abide by the ban on swimming after 8 p.m. after lifeguards finish duty.
But don’t feel too sorry for him. Per the Hamas web site:
Ezzedeen Al Qassam Brigades (E.Q.B) the military wing of the Islamic resistance movement Hamas, mourned on Thursday morning, July28th, 2011, the death of the Qassam member Nabil Frahan Az-Zaygh,41, from Ad-Daraj neighborhood, Gaza city.
The brigades confirmed in a press statement released on Thursday morning, that the martyr Nabil Az-Zayigh has died while practicing swimming at Gaza beach as his favorite summer hobby, adding that he was martyred after a long bright path of Jihad, hard work, struggle and sacrifice.
The martyr reported as an employee in the Islamic University of Gaza, and working at the translation unit in the continuing education departement.
Al Qassam Brigades mourn the death of the Mujahed, reaffirms the commitment and determination to continue the resistance against the belligerent occupation forces.
I’m sure after joining Hamas, he would have expected to die doing something he loved.
It’s just that he would have preferred to have taken scores of innocent Jews with him.