Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
I guess our Zionist Sex Gum of DeathTM was not as effective as we would have liked, because it seems we have had to devise a new way to screw with – as it were – Arabs’ reproductive capabilities.
Introducing Zionist Shampoo of DeathTM! *
Israeli citizen Ofir Harrari, recently accused by Egypt of spying for Israel, was allegedly involved in a complicated scheme intended to harm Egyptian reproduction abilities, Egypt’s official state paper Al-Ahram has claimed.
Harrari, accused by Egypt of being an agent of the Mossad, is set be tried in absentia on charges of “spying for a foreign country with the purpose of harming Egyptian national interest,” news agency MENA reported on Sunday.
Jordanian Ibrahim abu-Zaid, a telecoms engineer reportedly involved in the affair as well, was arrested in Egypt.
“According to the public prosecutor’s office’s investigation, ‘Mossad agent Ofir Harrari’ instructed Jordanian Ibrahim abu-Zaid to set up a company in Egypt which would exclusively import an Israeli hair product, for both men and women, which causes infertility. This in order to completely destroy Egyptian reproduction abilities,” Al-Ahram states.
They’re gonna wash that grey right out of my hair..not to mention destroy my ability to procreate.
But seriously, Egyptians should be more worried about substances that cause them to lose the ability to think rationally, and accept all manner of ridiculous conspiracy theories.
* otherwise known as Zionist Infertile Shampoo, which is not to be confused with Zionist Infidel Shampoo