Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
Sure, it may look less “sexy”, but at the end of the day, Intense Debate was chewing up too many of your comments or sporadically sending them to moderation for no apparent reason. In short, Intense Debate was too intense and too little debate. And I haven’t even mentioned the effect it had on post loading times.
But I am curious. Have I made the right decision in your eyes?
I am also interested in getting your feedback in the comments (!) regarding which commenting features you like, and which features you think would improve the commenting experience even more.