Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
Sure, it may look less “sexy”, but at the end of the day, Intense Debate was chewing up too many of your comments or sporadically sending them to moderation for no apparent reason. In short, Intense Debate was too intense and too little debate. And I haven’t even mentioned the effect it had on post loading times.
But I am curious. Have I made the right decision in your eyes?
I am also interested in getting your feedback in the comments (!) regarding which commenting features you like, and which features you think would improve the commenting experience even more.