Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
That’s Dr. Ali Asghar Soltanieh, Iran’s permanent representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency, pictured at an IAEA meeting last month, seated at the Israeli delegation’s desk while conducting his official business.
As Foreign Policy notes:
The Islamic Republic’s official representatives are generally barred from speaking with Israeli diplomats or even uttering the word Israel, preferring to describe their regional enemy as “that Zionist entity.”
But sometimes you just really need a place to sit.
And sometimes you really need to photoshop your way out of a situation.
(Found via Ynet)