Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: The Truth Behind the IDF - July 24, 2015
- BDSHoles Abuse Holocaust Survivor And Call Him “Nazi” - July 23, 2015
- Mariah Carey To Perform Here; Reportedly “Fell In Love” With Israel - July 23, 2015
- Translation Fail Of The Day - July 23, 2015
- Spotted In A Tel Aviv Supermarket - July 22, 2015
That’s Dr. Ali Asghar Soltanieh, Iran’s permanent representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency, pictured at an IAEA meeting last month, seated at the Israeli delegation’s desk while conducting his official business.
As Foreign Policy notes:
The Islamic Republic’s official representatives are generally barred from speaking with Israeli diplomats or even uttering the word Israel, preferring to describe their regional enemy as “that Zionist entity.”
But sometimes you just really need a place to sit.
And sometimes you really need to photoshop your way out of a situation.
(Found via Ynet)