Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
That’s Dr. Ali Asghar Soltanieh, Iran’s permanent representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency, pictured at an IAEA meeting last month, seated at the Israeli delegation’s desk while conducting his official business.
As Foreign Policy notes:
The Islamic Republic’s official representatives are generally barred from speaking with Israeli diplomats or even uttering the word Israel, preferring to describe their regional enemy as “that Zionist entity.”
But sometimes you just really need a place to sit.
And sometimes you really need to photoshop your way out of a situation.
(Found via Ynet)