Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
That’s Dr. Ali Asghar Soltanieh, Iran’s permanent representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency, pictured at an IAEA meeting last month, seated at the Israeli delegation’s desk while conducting his official business.
As Foreign Policy notes:
The Islamic Republic’s official representatives are generally barred from speaking with Israeli diplomats or even uttering the word Israel, preferring to describe their regional enemy as “that Zionist entity.”
But sometimes you just really need a place to sit.
And sometimes you really need to photoshop your way out of a situation.
(Found via Ynet)