Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Another “Walk In The Street As a Jew” Experiment Yields Same Disturbing Results - March 6, 2015
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
Tawfik Tirawi, a senior member of the Fatah Central Committee, wants to use the term”Israeli enemy,”said “Fatah hasn’t thrown the rifle aside”, and stated the US is the number one enemy of the palestinians. Peace!
PA TV broadcast a news story about the trial and symbolic hanging of Israeli PM Binyamin Netanyahu. Peace!
- An Iranian student activist has been lashed 74 times for insulting Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. No word yet on whether the lashings were performed by the Wookies, Gladiators, or other assortment of weirdos.
- Israeli President Shimon Peres extended his condolences to Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the passing of his mother, who died at the ripe old age of 83 – making her 5 years younger than Peres.
- Israel has returned the body of a terrorist from the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP) killed in 1976, for nothing in return. And Jews are supposedly good at bargaining.
- Former Beatle Paul McCartney has married Jewish American heiress Nancy Shevell, but not before attending a breaking of the fast service at the Liberal Jewish Synagogue in St. Johns Wood, London.