Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
Ma’an News reports that a palestinian man was killed in Gaza.
Which is true, if by “killed” they mean “blew himself up.”
A 22-year-old man was killed in the northern Gaza Strip on Monday afternoon, after witnesses reported Israeli troops fired at him near the border with Israel.
The military wing of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine claimed Ahmad al-Azazmeh, from the northern city of Beit Hanoun, as a fighter in their brigades, and said he was on a “jihad mission.”
An Israeli army spokesman said soldiers identified two people planting an explosive device near forces at the border in northern Gaza early Monday afternoon, and a loud explosion was heard. She denied Israeli troops opened fire.
Witnesses told Ma’an that al-Azazmeh was by the wall when troops shot him and blocked an ambulance from reaching the man before he died.
Israeli forces impose a no-go zone in the border area of the Gaza Strip.
Besides all that viagra, the number two cause of premature explodation in Gaza is “jihad missions.”