Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
The terrorists released in the Shalit exchange deal have seen the error of their ways and no longer support terrorism against Israelis.
“Allah has chosen soldiers for him on this land and they are the soldier of (Hamas’ armed wing) the al-Qassam Brigades. They are going to free all prisoners. Thank Allah, without resistance no freedom to prisoners.”
And here’s Nimer Darwaze:
“The resistance is increasing and there are steps for the future. The resistance will continue until the victory, God willing.”
“We shall do everything in our power to free the prisoners, whatever the cost may be.”
Similar sentiments from previously released terrorist Samir Kuntar:
“We shall spare no efforts to liberate the rest of our brothers and sisters. We urge the palestinian resistance groups to kidnap more soldiers to exchange them for the freedom of our loved ones who are still behind bars,”
Here’s hoping these scumballs get up close and personal with an F-16 missile in the very near future.