Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s a flying pig.
To do what Israel did shows the value Israeli society places on human life,” Salah al-Arouri, a member of the Islamist militant group’s politburo, said this week on Israel Radio from Damascus, Syria.
“This is a pillar of Israel’s strength – to wage a war to free one man, to free a thousand prisoners for him,” he said, referring to the Jewish state’s efforts to free Staff Sgt. Gilad Schalit from his Hamas captors. “This is the strength of a society and an army.”
“As someone from the outside, as an enemy, I would prefer that Israel abandon that value, even at the cost of not freeing our prisoner.”
And he’s not alone in the Arab world.
Israel Channel Two television quoted columnist K. al-Ahmed, writing in the al-Qabas newspaper in Kuwait, as saying: “I wish I were Gilad Schalit; I wish my country cared so much about me.”
Syrian blogger Soori Madsoos posted online: “I just envy [the Israeli] government because it cares for its citizens. Our government kills us like animals and our Arab neighbors say it’s just an internal matter.”
Take that, Deborah Orr!